Jio shareit app download: Jio users can now share their files across different mobile devices. It’s a great news for jio Phone users as you can now use shareit for your Jio phone. Reliance Jio has provided another facility to the Jio 4G phone users to share their files on their Jiophone. The process that we are going to tell you is just as same as the share it process and provides receiving and sending of files faster and easily. Check the below given information to know more
Jio share app in jio phone
So if you want to know how to send files from shareit to Jio phone? Let us tell you that there is no official software to transfer files between Jio phone and other devices except Bluetooth but as of some reports you can now use the software now by the help of Jio phone hotspot and if you are receiving any file than the other android device should have downloaded and installed shareit latest app.
Jio share download for jio phone
Many users do not prefer Bluetooth as it is very slow method and can take long time to send file. Therefore you can use shareit method to send any file from your Jio phone or to your Jio phone 1500 rs mobile. Below we have given information for Download Shareit For JIO Phone, jio share app install, jio phone apps download, jio switch app download, jio shareit download etc.
Jio phone shareit app download
So without any further talking we will tell you how to send files to the Jio phone fast, but before that you should have an updated version of shareit app in your Jio 4G mobile so that you can transfer your data seamlessly or you can also download share it for Jio phone if you don’t have the app. Below we have given the simple process to transfer the file from Jio phone to another phone, check out the step-by-step process:
- First of all, Jio shareit app download & install should be done.
- Now open the app in order to transfer the files.
- Now in the left hand side you will see three dots, just simply tap on them and choose web share option.
- After this choose the file which you want to share (you can choose any MP3 song, video, document, PDF or any photo)
- After that click on the send button to easily start the sending process.
- Now you will see some steps on the shareit app screen, just simply follow them.
- Now connect your Jiophone with other mobile with the help of hotspot so that you can send a file.
- Now search for the URL which your phone will show the file which you are sending from the shareit.
- Simply click on download option to receive the file.
- Now the transfer process will start and it will not use any web data to shareit.
- It only needs data to go, after this the sending will be done.
This process is very easy and can help you to transfer the file from your Jio phone or to the Jio phone with the help of the shareit option without having the shareit app in the phone.