There are ninety-nine percent chances you’ve heard of one of the best Wifi routers, Jiofi. You can use Jiofi to use the internet on many devices from a single internet connection. You can use it to connect your 5g, 4g, 3g phones to the internet. Also, you may want to use other sims in JioFi, or for that matter in JioFi2, JioFi3, JioFi4 routers. In this article, we are going to tell you how to unlock JioFi so as to use Airtel, Vodafone, Idea 4g sims in it.
Question: So are you wondering if you can use other sims in Jiofi?
Yes, you can absolutely use Airtel 4g, Idea 4g, Vodafone 4g sims in your device.
Unlock Jiofi For Free to Use other Sims
After you’ve bought a JioFi router, you have to unlock it. Don’t panic if you don’t know how to, keep reading instead.
The JioFi Wifi router, when bought from the market is locked and only Jio SIM can be used in it. Follow these simple steps to unlock JioFi.
- Search google for ‘unlock Jiofi’ and include your model number in it. It’ll give you a more suitable result.
- Enter your manufacturer, model number, IMEI.
- Wait for it to calculate your code.
- Now insert the sim in your JioFi, use the unlocking code to enjoy high-speed internet through other sims.
If this method doesn’t work, you might have to download JioFi Firmware.
Download Universal Mastercode
If you’ve trouble calculating your device code, use Universal Mastercode calculator to find your device code. You can easily download it free from the internet and install it on your device.
How to Upgrade Jiofi Firmware
Here’s how you can upgrade JioFi firmware. Follow these simple steps to download the latest version of Jiofi firmware and upgrade it.
- Search Google for the latest version of Jiofi Firmware and download it.
- Open JioFi local html page and enter your JioFi username and password. Click on jiofi-local-htmll.com to open the Jiofi local html page.
- Open configuration and save a backup.
- Now browse and upload the latest version of Jiofi Firmware.
- Reboot your device and just like that your firmware version is updated.
Now after your device is unlocked, you can enjoy Airtel 4g in Jiofi, Vodafone 4g in Jiofi and access high-speed internet connection regardless.